Turn-key cafe in the town of Birch Hills with the pops of 1064(2011), located SE of Prince Albert and the reserve of Muskody First nation. 50 seats with fenced outdoor patio, Wood stone clay oven for Pizza, the cafe was Built in 1915 and was extended and renovated in 2012. SINP POSSIBLE. The present owner operating since 2017
Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association IDX listings are displayed in accordance with ARR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
MLS® System data of Saskatchewan REALTORS® Associationdisplayed on this site is refreshed every 15 minutes.